I offer a serene and confidential environment to talk about matters of the heart. My goal is to help you reprocess your psychological pain and suffering in a way that releases any detrimental limits for love, contentment, and positive self-concept (🤪 and 😬 → 😇). I use Internal Family Systems (IFS). IFS is an evidence-based and trauma-informed model.
Areas of Expertise #
- Individual emotional & relationship issues (couple or dyad) ❤️
- IFS is similar to psychotherapy, addressing many of the same conditions.
- I provide counseling under ORS 675.825(4)(a), which allows alternative counselors to practice legally in Oregon without a license.
- Since I am not licensed in Oregon, I cannot describe myself as a psychotherapist. ORS 675.020
- Psychedelic prep & integration 🍄/🐸
- Prepare to take your first psychedelic journey safely
- Understand and integrate your psychedelic journey(s)
- I do not prescribe, procure, or administer substances.
- Expecting your first child? 🚼
- Ready for a new full-time job without sleep? Learn the mental health tools you need before the proverbial shit hits the fan. 💩
- If you put more skill and effort into the first three years, you and your child will reap a lifetime of benefits.
- Lifestyle, nutrition, & physical health 🥗
- I have studied nutrition for many years and am trained to evaluate statistical evidence.
- I am not a licensed dietician.1
- I am not a medical doctor.
Professional Background #
- Internal Family Systems
- IFIO Advanced Training: Sexuality Matters, Nov 2023
- Attendee at the 2023 IFS Conference in Denver CO
- Creating Healing Circles: Using the IFS Model in Group Therapy, Aug 2023
Reveal my selfie with Chris
- Intimacy from the Inside Out (IFIO) relationship therapy Basic Training (IFS Level 2), Jun 2023
- IFS Level 1, Nov 2022 🚀
- IFS Continuity Program subscriber since Sep 2022.
- Working toward IFS Certification.
- Regular consultation with
- Practicing meditation for more than 30 years.2 🧘🏻♂️ Can provide cult recovery support.
- Ph.D. Quantitative Psychology in 2016 from University of Virginia. See NCBI for publications. 🎓
How much counseling experience do you have? #
Silly Photos #
Is it probably a good thing that I am not a licensed dietician given The corporate capture of the nutrition profession in the USA: the case of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (2022). ↩︎